The newest addition to Australian Golf Schools’ renowned system of golf instruction, Our Short Game Schools work only on the shots from 100 yards in to help students hit their short game shots properly and more consistently.
Golfers lose 80 percent of their shots to par inside of 100 yards. Improving your skills in this range- the chips, pitches, sand and wedge shots – will undoubtedly lower your scores. As well as this we give plenty of attention to the putting stroke as well.
This golf school focuses keenly on a system of essential skills and techniques that helps you understand
1) what you need to do to hit your scoring shots closer
2) how you can properly practice to improve and
3) how to take this work confidently to the course time and again.
Conducted exclusively at Australian Golf School facilities, these golf schools provide a targeted program for improved short game shots in an easy-to-learn golf lesson format.
1-DAY SHORT GAME PROGRAM
- 08:30 – 09:00 Introduction and Evaluation
- 09:00 – 12:00 Chipping/putting/pitching
- 12:00 – Lunch with Professionals – Clubhouse
- 12:30 – 15:00 9 Hole playing assessment Emerald Lakes Golf Club.
- 15:00 – 17:00 Review and refresh. Chipping /Putting
- 17.15 – School Finishes
We do not set dates for these schools and they are available on-demand.
They can be weekend or midweek.
Inclusions for 1 Day Schools:
- Computerised / video swing analysis
- Proven teaching method
- Unlimited range balls
- 9 hole playing lesson focusing on all of the shots in to and around the green. ( Includes Green Fee and Golf Cart )
- Individual instruction
- Low pupil / instructor ratio (max 3 pupils per coach)
- First class all weather practice facility
Single: $990 per person
Twin Share: $895 per person
Single: $800 per person
For groups of 4 or more, please contact us for a quote.
Call the Australian Golf Schools on 0468 309 163 to register for any golf school. Australian Golf Schools require a deposit of five hundred dollars (Aus$500) at the time of registration. Thirty (30) days prior to your school your credit card will automatically be charged for the balance of your tuition. Registration requests within thirty (30) days of your school will require full payment at the time of reservation.
Or click here now to send us a personal email with your questions or register to join us! We will contact you straight back.